The Bloom Series (2019-2024)
You are a blooming flower.
Your life is,
And will be a blooming flower.
May you forever be a blooming flower.
A blooming flower of colours.
==========
You are a blooming flower.
Your life is,
And will be a blooming flower.
May you forever be a blooming flower.
A blooming flower of colours.
This, 'The Bloom Series' all started with an inspiration of my purchase. It was in London, year 2019. I went out goofing around store to store in high hopes that I would find some goodies to decorate my accommodating room. I looked around a few different stores. In one store, books got my attention. Taking a couple, I went downstairs to purchase my books. It was then where I found my inspiration.
Just like the others, I was in a queue. There were racks along the queue with hairbands, miniature dolls, cookbooks and so on. While I was waiting for the forever unshrinking line, I came across a mandala pattern with pink and blue background. It hit me then.
You know when you have a certain impulse of unknown factor which binds you to purchase a product at the time? That was the case at that moment. The mandala on the product, was pretty and I perceived it as a flower in bloom. To me, it meant a lot because later, the inspiration from this product grew into my work, 'The Bloom Series'.
'The Bloom Series' meaning is: 'You are a blooming flower. Your life is, and will be a blooming flower. May you forever be a blooming flower'. To sum up, this is the message I have for my 'The Bloom Series' piece. A five important factor in life.





Comments
Post a Comment
Please be polite and thoughtful when you upload a comment. :)